Thermal Fluid Heated Fryer Provides A More Uniform Cooking Experience
Heat and Control’s MasterTherm fryer uses a unique U-tube heat exchanger that uniformly heats cooking oil throughout the fryer. A small volume of thermal fluid rapidly circulates through the heat exchanger to maintain a consistent cooking temperature and quickly adjust to changes in product load. All coated and uncoated poultry, meat, vegetable and other prepared food products are equally cooked to an even color. Uniform heating also eliminates oil currents which force product to one side of the fryer, causing coating damage and uneven transfer to inspection and packaging operations.
The MasterTherm heat exchanger is designed for durability and simple sanitation. Generous spacing between the tubes facilitates cleaning and eliminates restricted areas where fines accumulate and cause overheating of the heat transfer tubes.
Each U-tube expands independently, greatly reducing mechanical stress and potential damage. MasterTherm features an adjustable feed conveyor to handle breaded on non-coated product, or to drop batter coated products into the oil. Available in lengths from 10 to 32 feet, MasterTherm is available with multiple temperature zones, a variety of product conveyors, stack heat recovery, and continuous fines removal systems.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »