Goulds Pumps Introduces New G&L Series Gsp Sanitary Pumps
Goulds Pumps recently introduced its new G&L Series GSP sanitary pumps. The pumps are used in the food, beverage, cosmetic, agricultural and fine chemical industries where clean and slightly charged, polluted abrasive or viscous liquids are to be transferred.
The GSP sanitary pumps are available in 10 casing sizes in two ranges (S1 and S2 series) to match pump performance to hydraulic requirements, providing the best system efficiency and lowest energy use. Featuring all electropolished stainless steel parts, the sanitary pumps have an extremely low micro-roughness, resulting in substantially increased resistance to the adhesion of product. A large seal cavity is designed so there is enough turbulence to clean the inner seal of the pump, while an open seal chamber provides internal self-flushing.
Higher flow GSP sanitary pumps have a volute type casing, leading to higher efficiency, less turbulence, and 70% average best efficiency for lower operating costs. The compact close-coupled 316L pumps are all mounted to NEMA frame motors and can be purchased with wash down duty or TEFC motors with covers. The GSP pumps are certified to both 3-A 02-10 and 88-00 standards, and are CIP-cleanable.
Two S1 series GSP pumps are available in sizes ranging from ½ to 5 HP with a flow rate of 180 GPM and heads to 130 feet, and eight S2 series sanitary pumps are available from 3-25 HP with flows to 575 GPM and heads to 350 feet. All GSP pumps feature a non-clogging open impeller.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »