Natural Ingredient Systems Replace Sodium Phosphate, Reduce Cost
Advanced Food Systems has introduced Actobind ingredient systems, which increases yield and significantly reduces cost in meat, poultry and seafood products.
Actobind partially or completely replaces sodium phosphate, which increased in cost by nearly 100% in 2008. Actobind without sodium phosphate is also label-friendly because it is all-natural and allergen-free.
Actobind products are a proven solution for injection, tumbling or other processes in a wide range of end products, from raw marinated to fully-cooked and retorted products. Advanced Food Systems custom-develops Actobind formulations and provides complete technical support to meet specific processing and product requirements.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »