Tortilla Snack Captures Demand for ‘Hot-to-Go’ Food Choices
Tornados by El Monterey continue to satisfy the consumer’s desire for delicious ‘hot-to-go’ foods that are perfect for any meal or snack and are available at convenience stores and other quick-serve food outlets. The recent introduction includes two new flavors: Chicken Club and Spicy Cheese Steak Tornados by El Monterey.
Introduced to the convenience store channel approximately five years ago, Tornados by El Monterey are credited for revitalizing the use of roller grills in convenience stores and quick-serve food outlets.
El Monterey Tornados are soft flour tortillas rolled in crispy seasoned batter and stuffed with savory meats and real cheeses melted to perfection.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »