Tortilla Snack Captures Demand for ‘Hot-to-Go’ Food Choices
Tornados by El Monterey continue to satisfy the consumer’s desire for delicious ‘hot-to-go’ foods that are perfect for any meal or snack and are available at convenience stores and other quick-serve food outlets. The recent introduction includes two new flavors: Chicken Club and Spicy Cheese Steak Tornados by El Monterey.
Introduced to the convenience store channel approximately five years ago, Tornados by El Monterey are credited for revitalizing the use of roller grills in convenience stores and quick-serve food outlets.
El Monterey Tornados are soft flour tortillas rolled in crispy seasoned batter and stuffed with savory meats and real cheeses melted to perfection.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »