Roll-Fed Labelers Simplifies Operation and Maintenance
B&H Labeling Systems introduces the new Marathon XLA, the latest addition to the Marathon series of roll-fed labelers. The Marathon XLA includes new design features that enhance the ease of operation while maintaining change part compatibility with Marathon XL models. Like the XL, the XLA offers fast size changeovers, low maintenance requirements, high operating efficiencies and the ability to handle containers from 8 oz. to 3 liters at speeds up to 650 containers per minute.
Marathon XLA features B&H’s SMARTdrive, a multi-axis servomotor drive-train with automatic label registration and timing that achieves extreme positional accuracy over the life of the labeler. Five independent servomotors communicate on a high-speed digital bus to synchronize label feeding, cutting, gluing and container transport, eliminating the gears, belts and chains found in traditional labelers. The complete Allen-Bradley drive-train and controls platform consists of Allen-Bradley servo drives, servo motors, programmable logic controller (PLC) and human machine interface (HMI).
All electrical components reside in a single control cabinet, which can be mounted to the side of the labeler or placed remotely, up to 80 feet (24 meters) from the unit, making it ideal for plants with little floor space or wet or caustic environments. This reconfigured control cabinet improves access to key machine components such as servo motors while enhancing access to the electrical components.
Marathon XLA features swing-open safety doors, which improve ergonomics and enhance machine access. All upper guarding safety doors are fully interlocked to assure safe operation of the labeler.
Phone: 209-537 5785
Fax: 209-537 6854
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »