Nutritionally Complete Drink Gives Kids Immune-strengthening Probiotics
Parents have a new way of providing their children with optimal nutrition and protective benefits with the launch of Boost Kid Essentials Nutritionally Complete Drink from Minnetonka, Minn.-based Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition, one of the four businesses of Nestlé Nutrition. The probiotics are in the straw.
This is the only nutritionally complete drink that gives kids ages one to 13 the power of immune-strengthening probiotics — live, active cultures that aid digestion — plus complete, balanced nutrition. Probiotics have been clinically shown to help strengthen the immune system to help keep kids healthy. The drink also fortifies a child’s diet with 25 essential vitamins and minerals, seven grams of muscle-building protein, key antioxidants and 244 calories.
Available in three flavors, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, Boost Kid Essentials Drink is also digestion-friendly, being lactose-free and gluten-free, and does not contain high-fructose corn syrup. Its package is spill-resistant and easy to grip.
Whether a child is having trouble gaining weight, is below or slightly below growth percentiles, resists eating enough nutritious foods or needs extra nutrition to maintain an active lifestyle, Boost Kid Essentials Drink can fill in nutritional gaps and help support the strong growth and healthy immune system every child deserves. As a refreshing treat or meal, it can be part of a child’s daily diet.
Suggested retail price for a six-pack case is $11.89.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »