“Enlightened” Fruit Beverage Boasts Weight Management Functionality
Functional food and beverage sales are growing, but Selah, Wash.-based Tree Top Inc. saw that the juice aisle had not yet responded to that trend.
After months of development and consumer research, Tree Top developed what it calls an “enlightened” fruit beverage, Trim. The company claims that Trim is the first beverage to provide one full serving of fruit coupled with weight management functionality. With only 60 calories, Trim adds a low-calorie fruit serving to your diet, as well as supplies you with natural fortifications that promote a healthy metabolism and curb your appetite to help manage weight.
Each eight-ounce serving also contains three grams of fiber to make you feel full, 18mcg of chromium to promote a healthy metabolism, 120mg of hydroxycitric acid, which suppresses appetite, and 20mg of L-carnitine to help burn fat. It comes in Strawberry Kiwi, Mango Peach and Pomegranate Blackberry flavors.
Suggested retail price is $3.99-$4.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »