Stevia-sweetened Drink Is Available in Three Novel Flavors
Purchase, N.Y.-based PepsiCo rolls out calorie-free SoBe Lifewater, featuring the natural sweetener PureVia. This is another of the new, zero-calorie sweeteners made from the stevia plant, which just received an FDA letter of non-objection in December. PureVia consists of 97 percent pure rebaudioside-A, an extract from the stevia leaf.
Available in three novel flavors — Fuji Apple Pear, Black and Blue Berry and Yumberry Pomegranate — SoBe Lifewater contains a full day's supply of vitamin C, 20 percent of the daily recommendation of vitamin E and 10 percent of vitamins B6, B12, niacin (B3) and pantothenic acid (B5.) Each drink is also infused with a unique blend of herbal ingredients.
Suggested retail price is $1.29 to $1.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »