Stevia-sweetened Drink Is Available in Three Novel Flavors
Purchase, N.Y.-based PepsiCo rolls out calorie-free SoBe Lifewater, featuring the natural sweetener PureVia. This is another of the new, zero-calorie sweeteners made from the stevia plant, which just received an FDA letter of non-objection in December. PureVia consists of 97 percent pure rebaudioside-A, an extract from the stevia leaf.
Available in three novel flavors — Fuji Apple Pear, Black and Blue Berry and Yumberry Pomegranate — SoBe Lifewater contains a full day's supply of vitamin C, 20 percent of the daily recommendation of vitamin E and 10 percent of vitamins B6, B12, niacin (B3) and pantothenic acid (B5.) Each drink is also infused with a unique blend of herbal ingredients.
Suggested retail price is $1.29 to $1.49.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »