Sugar-Free Drink Mixes Offer On-the-go Nutrition
With the launch of its Sugar-Free Drink Mixes, Lakeville-Middleboro, Mass.-based Ocean Spray makes it easier to keep diet resolutions by offering nutritious, deliciously flavored drink alternatives that consumers can feel good about.
Ocean Spray's Sugar-Free Drink Mixes contain only five calories per serving with the added benefit of 100 percent vitamin C, so it's simple to stay hydrated and enjoy a sweet and healthy beverage without the calories or sugar of a traditional soft drink.
Available in six real-fruit flavors — Cranberry Grape, White Cranberry Peach, Cranberry Lemonade, Cranberry Pomegranate, Cranberry and Ruby Red — they can be found nationally in drink mix aisles in on-the-go packages containing 10 single-serve sticks.
Suggested retail price for on-the-go packages is $2.99 and $3.99 for 12-quart, multi-serve canisters.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »