Sugar-Free Drink Mixes Offer On-the-go Nutrition
With the launch of its Sugar-Free Drink Mixes, Lakeville-Middleboro, Mass.-based Ocean Spray makes it easier to keep diet resolutions by offering nutritious, deliciously flavored drink alternatives that consumers can feel good about.
Ocean Spray's Sugar-Free Drink Mixes contain only five calories per serving with the added benefit of 100 percent vitamin C, so it's simple to stay hydrated and enjoy a sweet and healthy beverage without the calories or sugar of a traditional soft drink.
Available in six real-fruit flavors — Cranberry Grape, White Cranberry Peach, Cranberry Lemonade, Cranberry Pomegranate, Cranberry and Ruby Red — they can be found nationally in drink mix aisles in on-the-go packages containing 10 single-serve sticks.
Suggested retail price for on-the-go packages is $2.99 and $3.99 for 12-quart, multi-serve canisters.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »