Sugar-Free Drink Mixes Offer On-the-go Nutrition
With the launch of its Sugar-Free Drink Mixes, Lakeville-Middleboro, Mass.-based Ocean Spray makes it easier to keep diet resolutions by offering nutritious, deliciously flavored drink alternatives that consumers can feel good about.
Ocean Spray's Sugar-Free Drink Mixes contain only five calories per serving with the added benefit of 100 percent vitamin C, so it's simple to stay hydrated and enjoy a sweet and healthy beverage without the calories or sugar of a traditional soft drink.
Available in six real-fruit flavors — Cranberry Grape, White Cranberry Peach, Cranberry Lemonade, Cranberry Pomegranate, Cranberry and Ruby Red — they can be found nationally in drink mix aisles in on-the-go packages containing 10 single-serve sticks.
Suggested retail price for on-the-go packages is $2.99 and $3.99 for 12-quart, multi-serve canisters.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »