Sweet Onion Potato Chips Pack a Hearty Crunch
Snackers will be transported to warm summer nights at the county fair with the sweet and savory flavor of all-natural Kettle Brand Sweet Onion Potato Chips, the pairing of sweet simmering onion and crispy real potato, from Salem, Ore.-based Kettle Foods.
As always, Kettle chips are made with potatoes and blends of all natural seasonings — no trans fats, no MSG, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. Kettle also uses only non-GMO ingredients. Cooked in small batches by hand in pure, healthy oils, every Kettle chip packs a hearty crunch.
Available in two-ounce, five-ounce and nine-ounce bags, the suggested retail price is $1.19 - $3.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »