Energy Chews Offer a Quick Caffeine Fix
Vroom Foods Inc., Costa Mesa, Calif., introduces Buzz Bites Chocolate Energy Chews and Buzz Bites Mint Chocolate Energy Chews for people who want to get a quick caffeine fix on the go.
Buzz Bites contain a proprietary blend of caffeine, ginseng, taurine and B vitamins to help enhance performance, increase endurance and stimulate metabolism. One Buzz Bite contains 25 percent more caffeine than an entire energy drink, while offering more energy producing ingredients — at about one-sixth of the price.
Convenience also makes Buzz Bites attractive and beneficial to consumers. No more hassle of making a cup of coffee or running through a drive-thru for an over-priced latte. And no more worries about spilling hot coffee or a sticky energy drink while driving. Unwrap a cube, and you are on your way. A six-piece tin of chocolate energy chews is less than the size of a credit card and easily fits in a pocket or a purse.
Suggested retail price is $2.99 – $3.99 for a tin or only 50 cents each in over 30,000 vending machines nationwide.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »