Energy Chews Offer a Quick Caffeine Fix
Vroom Foods Inc., Costa Mesa, Calif., introduces Buzz Bites Chocolate Energy Chews and Buzz Bites Mint Chocolate Energy Chews for people who want to get a quick caffeine fix on the go.
Buzz Bites contain a proprietary blend of caffeine, ginseng, taurine and B vitamins to help enhance performance, increase endurance and stimulate metabolism. One Buzz Bite contains 25 percent more caffeine than an entire energy drink, while offering more energy producing ingredients — at about one-sixth of the price.
Convenience also makes Buzz Bites attractive and beneficial to consumers. No more hassle of making a cup of coffee or running through a drive-thru for an over-priced latte. And no more worries about spilling hot coffee or a sticky energy drink while driving. Unwrap a cube, and you are on your way. A six-piece tin of chocolate energy chews is less than the size of a credit card and easily fits in a pocket or a purse.
Suggested retail price is $2.99 – $3.99 for a tin or only 50 cents each in over 30,000 vending machines nationwide.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »