Recycled Glass Shows Floors in A Whole New Light
Stonhard is doing its part in the effort to conserve earth’s resources by urging customers to walk on glass.
Recycled glass aggregate forms the base of Stonhard’s Stonclad GR flooring system. When mixed with an epoxy resin, amine curing agent and rapidly renewable, soy-based additives, the result is a long-lasting, seamless, easy to maintain, abrasion, chemical and wear resistant floor that is suitable for application in various settings, including manufacturing, food and beverage, retail, educational and public spaces.
Because it incorporates both recycled and rapidly renewable materials, Stonclad GR can help projects accumulate points as they pursue LEED certification. Twelve standard colors and the option for custom shades expand the limits of design possibility. And, the Stonclad GR system can be further customized, with coatings, waterproofing, cove bases and fiberglass reinforcement, to meet the specific needs of each application.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »