Oil Cooler Solves Overheating Problems
Noren HyTec Oil Coolers have been tailored for hydraulic elevators, solving a variety of symptoms related to the overheating oil.
HyTec Coolers use heat pipe technology. Heat pipes move heat about 1000 timesfaster than solid copper, and have no moving parts. Noren heat pipes last 30 years with no maintenance or degradation in performance. Aluminum fins are attached to up to 12 individual 5/8" heat pipes, creating a matrix structure resembling a radiator. These structures are called cores. They measure 2" thick by 7 1/2" wide and range in length from 44" to 53". HyTec cores are inserted directly into the reservoir, and held in place by a metal enclosure. As hot oil from the return line flows into the reservoir, it is captured, and passes through the cores. This enables the heat pipes to extract heat from the oil and transport it to the top of the core -above the tank. Common fans are mounted atop the cores and draw ambient air through the heat pipe/fin matrix to remove heat from the system.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »