Lighting Fixture Designed For Energy Efficiency, Economical Operation in Damp Environments
LDPI Lighting introduced its 379 Series lighting fixture designed for broad application in wet or damp environments or as an enclosed high bay fixture.
With its fiberglass reinforced housing and closed cell polyurethane gasket with no seams, the 379 fixture is IP67 rated for indoor or outdoor use in locations with high-pressure hose-down requirements. These include food, bottling, processing, cold storage, production, warehousing and parking area applications.
Designed for energy efficient and economical operation, the new fixtures are available in 28, 32, 44 and 54-watt versions for use with T8, T5, T8HO and T5HO lamps.
The fixtures’ impact resistant acrylic 91.5% transmission lens features frosted ends, lineal prism sides and an optically clear face for maximum photometric output. An optional UV stabilized polycarbonate 87% transmission lens is also available.
The 379 Series is designed for standard V hook mounting. An optional cable mount is also offered. Other optional equipment includes an enhanced aluminum reflector and emergency backup ballast.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »