Syringe Pump produces Picoliter Per Minute Flow Rates
Cole-Parmer introduces its Picoliter Syringe Pump, a unique pump capable of producing picoliter per minute flow rates.
Its high-precision stepper motor allows for smooth flow with up to ±0.5% accuracy and 0.1% reproducibility. With flow rates as low as 1.3 pL/min, you are ensured high accuracy and reproducibility. This pump offers the flexibility of syringes ranging in size from 0.5 microliter to 10 milliliter. The same pump can be connected to electrical systems that are either 110 VAC 60 Hz or 230 VAC 50 Hz—providing another level of adaptability.
With its user-friendly keypad, you can infuse or withdraw fluid at milliliter, microliter, nanoliter, or picoliter volumes. Control the pump either manually, through a PC via the RS-232 connection, or with the included foot switch. The compactness of the pump, 229 x 130 x 114 mm, allows for easy placement when setting up your infusion or withdrawal experiment.
Applications include cellular injection, microflow for FIA or capillary LC, and microreaction delivery. Injection rates can be set from 0.0550 pL/sec to 0.0073 mL/sec. This pump can be easily integrated into your microfluidic/lab-on-chip experiment.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »