Upgrades Now Available for Sliver Sizer Remover and Rotary Size Grader
Key Technology introduces upgrades for its Farmco Sliver Sizer Remover and Farmco Rotary Size Grader. Featuring a food-friendly drive system and lube-free adjusting system made of
corrosion-resistant, long-life polymer components, the upgrade eliminates rust and the need for constant oiling. Food processors upgrading their Farmco Sliver Sizer Removers and Farmco Rotary Size Graders improve sanitation and equipment reliability while reducing maintenance.
The upgraded drive system includes durable polymer sprockets, a corrosion-resistant chain, precision polymer bearing blocks, and a raised chain roller wear strip. The new drive system is virtually “run dry,” requiring only an occasional touch of silicon spray lubricant. The oiler system is completely eliminated. The polymer bearing blocks are manufactured to extremely tight tolerances to assure precise and repeatable roller spacing adjustment. When a bearing is worn, simply replace the bearing insert and re-use the polymer pillow block.
The new lube-free adjusting system features polymer components that eliminate the need for internal lubrication. Unlike systems that require grease, which can harden with age and cause difficult and imprecise roller adjustment as well as maintenance problems, Key’s new adjusting system enhances sanitation, reduces maintenance, and provides precise roller adjustment over a longer life.
The upgrade includes a new adjustment handle that folds flat to create a more open work environment and improve worker safety.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »