South Beach Living Snacks Add Fiber
Kraft Foods Northfield, Ill., extends its South Beach Living brand with two new options that offer a delicious way to add fiber to your diet.
South Beach Living Fiber Fit Cookies are available in two flavors, Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk and Double Chocolate Chunk. They are packaged in convenient 100-calorie portion-controlled packs (five mini-cookies per pack), and offer 5g of fiber per serving. South Beach Living Granola Bars are available in Mocha and S’mores flavors, provide 9g of fiber (36 percent of the DV) and 6g of whole grain per serving, and contain no high-fructose corn syrup.
An excellent source of fiber, both varieties are quick and delicious options for on-the-go consumers looking to maintain a healthier lifestyle, and both contain 120 calories or less per serving.
Suggested retail price for both varieties is $3.59.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »