South Beach Living Snacks Add Fiber
Kraft Foods Northfield, Ill., extends its South Beach Living brand with two new options that offer a delicious way to add fiber to your diet.
South Beach Living Fiber Fit Cookies are available in two flavors, Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk and Double Chocolate Chunk. They are packaged in convenient 100-calorie portion-controlled packs (five mini-cookies per pack), and offer 5g of fiber per serving. South Beach Living Granola Bars are available in Mocha and S’mores flavors, provide 9g of fiber (36 percent of the DV) and 6g of whole grain per serving, and contain no high-fructose corn syrup.
An excellent source of fiber, both varieties are quick and delicious options for on-the-go consumers looking to maintain a healthier lifestyle, and both contain 120 calories or less per serving.
Suggested retail price for both varieties is $3.59.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »