New Herbals Pave the Way for A Children’s Tea Party
The Republic of Tea, Novato, Calif., introduces Little Citizens’ Herb Teas, the first line of naturally caffeine-free, organic rooibos-based, fair trade-certified (by TransFair USA) herbal teas for children.
Varieties, which include Strawberry Vanilla Tea, Tangerine Tea and Apple Cherry Tea, are made from organic rooibos or red tea, a naturally caffeine-free, anti-allergenic herb from South Africa, recognized for remarkable antioxidant properties and as an aid to the immune system. Rooibos is paired with herbs (not standard commodity tea herbs) and natural ingredients to produce each tin, which contains 36 unbleached, round tea bags, free of unnecessary strings, tags or stables.
Each label depicts a fanciful, richly colored image of mascot Bamboo the panda bear and his animal friends enjoying tea and books in exotic locations including India, South Africa and Vietnam.
Suggested retail price is $10.50, so the cost per serving is less than 30 cents per tea bag.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »