New Herbals Pave the Way for A Children’s Tea Party
The Republic of Tea, Novato, Calif., introduces Little Citizens’ Herb Teas, the first line of naturally caffeine-free, organic rooibos-based, fair trade-certified (by TransFair USA) herbal teas for children.
Varieties, which include Strawberry Vanilla Tea, Tangerine Tea and Apple Cherry Tea, are made from organic rooibos or red tea, a naturally caffeine-free, anti-allergenic herb from South Africa, recognized for remarkable antioxidant properties and as an aid to the immune system. Rooibos is paired with herbs (not standard commodity tea herbs) and natural ingredients to produce each tin, which contains 36 unbleached, round tea bags, free of unnecessary strings, tags or stables.
Each label depicts a fanciful, richly colored image of mascot Bamboo the panda bear and his animal friends enjoying tea and books in exotic locations including India, South Africa and Vietnam.
Suggested retail price is $10.50, so the cost per serving is less than 30 cents per tea bag.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »