Mini-Wheats Get Tiny
Today it seems everything is getting smaller. From computers to cars to even hemlines, companies are finding ways to make “mini” versions of classic products.
To help moms keep younger kids full and focused for school, Battle Creek, Mich.-based Kellogg Co. developed Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites, which contain whole grains and 6g of fiber (more than 20 percent of the daily recommended intake) in each serving. Available in two delicious flavors, Chocolate and Honey Nut, they contain the same nutritional benefits as Frosted Mini-Wheats, while the smaller biscuit size is easier for younger kids to enjoy.
Suggested retail price for a 14.5-oz. box is $3.89.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »