Single-Serve Olive Packs Created for On-The-Go Snacking
Bell-Carter Foods Inc., the Lafayette, Calif. parent company of Lindsay Olives, launches Lindsay Snackers. Created for on-the-go snacking, each box contains four pop-top cans (neat idea) of approximately 15 olives in Original, Garlic or Italian flavors. Designed for today’s busy lifestyles, the cans are perfectly sized for kids’ lunch boxes, hikers’ backpacks, mom’s purse or road warriors’ briefcases.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »