Single-Serve Olive Packs Created for On-The-Go Snacking
Bell-Carter Foods Inc., the Lafayette, Calif. parent company of Lindsay Olives, launches Lindsay Snackers. Created for on-the-go snacking, each box contains four pop-top cans (neat idea) of approximately 15 olives in Original, Garlic or Italian flavors. Designed for today’s busy lifestyles, the cans are perfectly sized for kids’ lunch boxes, hikers’ backpacks, mom’s purse or road warriors’ briefcases.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »