New Healthy, Fruity Apple Sauces Count As A Daily Fruit Serving
Knouse Foods, a Peach Glen, Pa.-based fruit grower-owned cooperative, debuts Totally Fruit and Healthy Picks, two lines of single-serve Musselman’s applesauce to meet the rising demand for more healthful options in both foodservice and retail venues.
Naturally sweetened with fruit juice concentrate, Totally Fruit counts as a daily fruit serving and contains no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners, no added sugar and is available in three flavors: apple, peach and strawberry. Made with antioxidant-rich superfruits pomegranate, cupuacu and acai, Healthy Picks also counts as a daily fruit serving, is fortified with a daily source of fiber, calcium and vitamin C, has only 70 calories per serving and is available in three unique flavors: blueberry pomegranate, key lime cupuacu and raspberry acai, an ideal option for K-12 foodservice operations.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »