Flavorful Simmer Sauces Make Cooking At Home Less Daunting
While cooking at home may be a necessity, not everyone has the time or know-how to do so.
That is why Berkeley, Calif.-based Simply Asia Foods Inc. introduces Thai Kitchen 10-Minute Simmer Sauces. Perfect for one-step meals, 10-Minute Simmer Sauces eliminate the need for separate ingredients and the lengthy prep time in making curry sauce. Each sauce balances spicy, fresh curry paste with coconut milk.
Varieties include: Green Curry Simmer Sauce -- Traditionally, green is the spiciest of the curries. The sauce’s flavor is created from a combination of green chili, garlic, lemongrass, galangal kaffir lime and shallots; Red Curry Simmer Sauce -- This smooth-flavored sauce has a medium spice level. Less spicy than green curry, this simmer sauce is created from a combination of garlic, red chili lemongrass, galangal kaffir lime, onion, coriander and pepper; Yellow Curry Simmer Sauce -- A milder curry, the influences of neighboring India are apparent in this Thai staple as it most resembles Indian curry, with the addition of traditional Thai herbs such as garlic, red chili pepper, lemongrass, galangal and cumin; and Panang Curry Simmer Sauce -- Popular at Thai restaurants, this mild curry is similar to red curry, but not as spicy and with an accent of nutmeg. The sauce’s flavor comes from the combination of red chili peppers, lemongrass, galangal, and kaffir lime.
Suggested retail price is $3.79 for an 11-oz jar.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »