Chocolate Mousse Peeps Debut
It’s almost time for the Easter Bunny to leave a treat for all well-behaved youngsters. With a little help from Bethlehem, Pa.-based Just Born, kids will have three new Peeps varieties to choose from.
New this year, are Peeps Orange Chicks, Peeps Green Bunnies and my favorite, Peeps Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies. And with only 28 calories and 0g fat per Peep, you don’t have to feel guilty.
In 1953 it took 27 hours to create one Peeps Chick. Today, thanks to advances in technology, it takes six minutes. FYI, Just Born produces enough Peeps in one year to circle the earth twice.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »