Chocolate Mousse Peeps Debut
It’s almost time for the Easter Bunny to leave a treat for all well-behaved youngsters. With a little help from Bethlehem, Pa.-based Just Born, kids will have three new Peeps varieties to choose from.
New this year, are Peeps Orange Chicks, Peeps Green Bunnies and my favorite, Peeps Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies. And with only 28 calories and 0g fat per Peep, you don’t have to feel guilty.
In 1953 it took 27 hours to create one Peeps Chick. Today, thanks to advances in technology, it takes six minutes. FYI, Just Born produces enough Peeps in one year to circle the earth twice.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »