New Yogurt combines Probiotic Cultures with Acai
Minneapolis-based General Mills launches Yoplait Yo-Plus Blueberry Acai, combining live active probiotic cultures with Acai, the latest flavor craze.
According to a recent Yo-Plus survey, nearly two-thirds of women are familiar with probiotics, a strong indication that this health trend continues to gain momentum as women become more aware of their options for healthy eating. Yoplait Yo-Plus contains Bifidobacterium Bb-12 plus the live and active yogurt cultures L. bulgaricus and S. thermophilus. It also contains a natural dietary fiber, with 3g per 4-oz serving, which provides digestive health benefits when eaten regularly, and is a good source of calcium and vitamins A and D.
Suggested retail price is $2.79 for a 4-pack.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »