New Yogurt combines Probiotic Cultures with Acai
Minneapolis-based General Mills launches Yoplait Yo-Plus Blueberry Acai, combining live active probiotic cultures with Acai, the latest flavor craze.
According to a recent Yo-Plus survey, nearly two-thirds of women are familiar with probiotics, a strong indication that this health trend continues to gain momentum as women become more aware of their options for healthy eating. Yoplait Yo-Plus contains Bifidobacterium Bb-12 plus the live and active yogurt cultures L. bulgaricus and S. thermophilus. It also contains a natural dietary fiber, with 3g per 4-oz serving, which provides digestive health benefits when eaten regularly, and is a good source of calcium and vitamins A and D.
Suggested retail price is $2.79 for a 4-pack.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »