New Yogurt combines Probiotic Cultures with Acai
Minneapolis-based General Mills launches Yoplait Yo-Plus Blueberry Acai, combining live active probiotic cultures with Acai, the latest flavor craze.
According to a recent Yo-Plus survey, nearly two-thirds of women are familiar with probiotics, a strong indication that this health trend continues to gain momentum as women become more aware of their options for healthy eating. Yoplait Yo-Plus contains Bifidobacterium Bb-12 plus the live and active yogurt cultures L. bulgaricus and S. thermophilus. It also contains a natural dietary fiber, with 3g per 4-oz serving, which provides digestive health benefits when eaten regularly, and is a good source of calcium and vitamins A and D.
Suggested retail price is $2.79 for a 4-pack.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »