Cherry Pick Your Antioxidant
Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc., Plano, Texas, rolls out Cherry 7UP Antioxidant in both regular and diet versions. The pink-hued, crisp and refreshing beverage is 100 percent naturally flavored and caffeine-free and combines the flavor of 7UP with a hint of cherry flavor and the bonus of 10 percent of the recommended daily intake of antioxidant vitamin E per each 8-oz serving.
Cherry 7UP Antioxidant is available in 12-pack, 2 liter and 20-oz sizes, as well in 8-oz trial cans.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »