Portion-Controlled Cheesecake is Decadence in a Jar
Consumers are looking for controlled portions, and even though everyone loves dessert, that is the part of the meal where a little bit of Heaven can be just the ticket. But self-control can be a challenge –particularly when it comes to cheesecake. Consumers tend to buy a full-size cheesecake and then seriously overestimate the proper size of a slice, or they even tend to consume more than one.
However, Grand Junction, Colo.-based Decadence LLC used its expertise and a unique team to confront the challenge of a portion-controlled cheesecake.
Shrink-wrapped and packed in their own thermal cooler to arrive at their best for your enjoyment, a six-pack of small sizes (around a half oz), has another advantage. You can try a different flavor of cheesecake every evening, rather than being stuck with a dozen slices of one flavor.
Yummy exotic flavors include: Blackberry/Cabernet Six Pack (Gluten-Free) – A no-crust with a Blackberry/Cabernet puree swirled throughout the cheesecake and topped with a chocolate ganache; Blueberry/Merlot Six Pack (Gluten-Free) – A no-crust with a Blueberry/Merlot puree swirled throughout the cheesecake and topped with a chocolate ganache; Pear /Chardonnay Six Pack – Pears poached in Reeder Mesa Vineyards Chardonnay are pureed and incorporated into the cheesecake, on an Almond Biscotti Crumb crust; Port/Fig with Currant Sauce Six Pack – Figs poached in port combined with almond Biscotti and a port reduction sauce swirled throughout the cheesecake; Vineyards Sampler Six Pack variety pack; and Custom Six- Pack – Create your own variety pack.
Suggested retail price is $25.95 to $29.95.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »