Rock Star Chips Serve Up a Reminder: 'Donít worry, be hippie!'
New York City-based Rock-n-Roll Gourmet launches Hippie Chips, ultra-light, super-crisp potato chips with hemp. natural, kosher and with only 90 calories per serving, Hippie Chips have 0 cholesterol, no trans fat and 50 percent less fat than regular potato chips because they’re baked — not fried.
Available in four flavors — Sea of Love Salt, Memphis Blues Barbecue, Lime is on My Side Cracked Pepper, and Haight-AshBerry Jalapeno — Hippie Chips include hemp, which adds a tasty twist.
As life-long rockers and musicians, co-founders Dan and Jean Ehrlich, have been attending and playing at music venues and festivals for years. Confronted with many unhealthy snack food choices, they saw the need for a healthy snack alternative and created Rock-n-Roll Gourmet. They are committed to promoting music by featuring up-and-coming artists on the back of every bag. Flip a bag over and check out the “Music Showcase” section—different on every flavor and size—and a new set of artists roll out every 100,000 bags.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ