New Hot Sauce Snacks Kick It Up a Notch
Lima, Ohio-based Rudolph Foods, teams up with The Original Louisiana Hot Sauce brand to add a new treat to its line up, Louisiana Hot OnYums. Scheduled for distribution in early spring ’09, it will initially be seen on shelves of leading dollar store retailers across the country.
Recent consumer studies have pointed to a growing trend within a variety of demographic groups for hotter, spicier food flavorings in general. Louisiana Hot flavoring, made from fermented cayenne chilies, is one of the most popular flavorings according to general market consumers with an average age 35-55.
Suggested retail price for a 3.5-oz bag is $1.29 to $1.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »