Pressure Sensitive Labeler Focuses on Small, Round Containers
NJM/CLI introduces the new Model 326 Auto-Colt III Trunnion, a pressure sensitive labeler for small pharmaceutical and ophthalmic containers. Featuring a servo-driven feedscrew and trunnion roll system for positive container handling and servo-driven label dispenser and applicator for accurate label placement, the Auto-Colt III Trunnion achieves
superior labeling accuracies of +/- 0.5 mm while fast changeovers and low maintenance maximize operating efficiencies.
Ideal for round containers from 0.563 to 2 inches (14.3 to 50.8 mm) in diameter and with shoulder heights from 0.813 to 3 inches (20.6 to 76.2 mm), the Auto-Colt III Trunnion handles up to 300 containers per minute, applying wrap-around labels.
A user-friendly, 10-inch Windows-based color touchscreen control panel offers four levels of password-protected access to help maintain optimal performance. Recipe management and repeatable indication points for all machine settings simplify and speed changeovers. Fixed position product sensors eliminate the need to make mechanical adjustments when setting the label location on the container. The Auto-Colt III Trunnion can be changed over in less than 10 minutes with no tools required.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »