Improved Brain Function Now Possible Through New Ingredient
Lipogen and Novastell recently launched an advanced brain-support ingredient of phosphatidylserine with conjugated DHA for better brain function. The new brain-support ingredient will be available by Lipogen to the U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific markets.
The new Lipogen DPS, Phosphatidylserine and conjugated DHA can be served in softgels, capsules and tablets. Phosphatidylserine (PS), a phospholipid, and DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, are major components of the brain’s cell membranes. The healthy structure of the cell’s membrane facilitates the signals of neuron communication, supporting brain functions.
Lipogen, a leading PS (Phosphatidylserine) developer since 1992, focuses on improving brain function and mental health solutions for dietary supplements and for functional foods and beverages. All Lipogen products are vegetarian, solvent-free, and kosher-certified.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »