Online Tool Helps Processors Select the Right Industrial Mixer
Marion Mixers Inc. has launched an online industrial mixer tool that will begin the mixer selection process for processors across the globe. Manufacturers in the food, chemical, plastics and mineral industries will be able to utilize the Marion Mixers Build-A-Mixer (BAM) online tool to identify the correct industrial mixer for their application mixing needs.
The program includes a systematic process for quantifying customer needs and identifying equipment design solutions. The tool is also designed to help users define and document the scope of their equipment needs. The site is offered as an educational resource for prospective customers to learn the benefits, features and pitfalls of various equipment designs.
An online application, the BAM will take the inputs end-users submit and apply known science and proprietary algorithms to select a specific starting mixer for their application. It will streamline the design, quotation and documentation process for plant engineers and equipment buyers and can be utilized with a known application process or a new one.
The application is a starting point for current and future customers of Marion Mixers. The end-users are able to log into the application any time of day, from anywhere in the world. They are guided through a series of questions and inputs which identify their manufacturing process and specific needs. The Marion Mixers engineering team as well as the end user is provided with an initial specifications sheet for each mixer application.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »