New Marinades Deliver Unique Flavors, Increase Yield
Advanced Food Systems has launched a new range of SeasonRite Marinades to add trendy new flavors, while increasing yield and value, in beef, chicken, fish, shellfish and pork products. Flavor varieties include Chili Lime Garlic, Caribbean, Buffalo, Hoisin, Kim Chi, Wine Herb, Memphis BBQ, and many more.
These versatile marinades can be used in fully-cooked, frozen/refrigerated, microwaveable, raw refrigerated and ground products. Versions are available for tumbling, injecting and static soaking. Custom types can also be provided with natural binding systems, with reduced sodium, or without phosphates.
SeasonRite Marinades are a cost-effective means to add value and variety to existing products or to create entirely new product lines. Advanced Food Systems offers full technical and culinary capabilities to customize SeasonRite Marinades to match specific requirements.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »