Redesigned Photoelectric Sensors Facilitate Sensor Installation, Adjustment and Operation
Baumer has redesigned its line of Series 14 photoelectric sensors with a number of improvements that facilitate sensor installation, adjustment and operation. The redesigned sensors now feature transparent rear housings and improved electrical connections including metal M8 connectors, molded M12 connectors and a cable channel for restricted space applications.
Baumer Series 14 Sensors are designed to detect the presence, placement/orientation or size of an object. These photoelectric sensors rely upon either LED or laser light sources and are available with three methods of operation: thru-beam (emitter and receiver), retro-reflective (emitter and reflector) and diffuse (single sensing unit with background suppression, foreground suppression or intensity difference).
All Series 14 Sensors now feature a transparent rear housing that allows operating and reception LEDs to be viewed from practically any angle, simplifying installation and operation. Two connector styles are now available: a molded M12 (S14) connector and a metal four-pin M8 connector (S35A) that provides improved resilience and increased torque values.
The redesign of Baumer Series 14 Sensors also includes a channel that allows the cable to lay flush against the sensor housing for limited space installations. This channel requires no additional depth like a plug-in connector and can face backward or upward depending upon installation requirements. A range of accessories and fasteners are compatible with the redesigned sensor family.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »