Rugged Foaming Station Withstands Many Food Processing Environments
Food processors looking for a stronger, more reliable foaming station for cleaning walls, floors and equipment can now turn to Zep StrongBox, a new foaming station built to survive the most difficult food processing environments.
Zep StrongBox connects to either house pressure or a low-pressure pump system and provides a consistent sanitizer spray and high foam. Made of stainless steel, it contains no internal plastic parts, making it more durable than competitive foaming stations.
The StrongBox line consists of three products:
- Zep StrongBox 1 – an airless foamer with a fixed chemical suction hose, designed for water at a pressure of 45 to 145 psi. It is supplied with one set of chemical dosing nozzles in different colors.
- Zep StrongBox 2 – an air system with one fixed chemical suction hose, it is connected to external compressed air and water at a pressure of 45 to 580 psi. It is also supplied with one set of chemical dosing nozzles in different colors.
- Zep StrongBox 3 – a kit with one fixed chemical suction hose, it is connected to external compressed air and water at a pressure of 45 to 580 psi. Three color-coded suction tubes, each with quick-coupling and non-return valves in both nipple and coupling prevent chemical spills. This product comes with a hose wall-mount bracket.
Zep StrongBox offers more rugged features than other foaming stations:
- Tamper-resistant meter tip placement
- Color-coded chemical pickup
- Ergonomic recessed valve
- Easy-to-clean injector
- One hose with three functions
- Easy adaptation to different pressure ranges
- Three non-return valves built into the air line
- Non-return on the water line
- High-quality, long-lasting hose