Tube Magnets Separate Contaminants from Dry and Liquid Products
Eriez, makers of magnetic, vibratory and inspection applications, offers ProGrade Tube Magnets in various strengths and lengths to remove ferrous contamination from both dry and liquid products. These tube magnets can be used as inspection tools or in areas where conventional grate magnets will not fit. Tubes can also be used for customers to fabricate custom grates for their own unique requirements.
The one-inch diameter (25 mm) magnetic tubes are available in lengths from four inches (100 mm) up to 24 inches (610 mm). They are used primarily to remove ferrous contaminants from liquids in tanks, as a quality control check of dry bulk materials or in various other application settings where a powerful, portable magnetic power source is needed.
ProGrade Tube Magnets are made from 316L stainless steel and have ¼ x 20 UNC drilled and tapped ends. They are offered in three strengths, enabling customers to select the right degree of magnetic strength to suit their application needs.
Ceramic powered tube magnets remove medium to large tramp metal such as bolts, nuts and hand tools.
Rare Earth powered tube magnets remove small ferrous contaminants such as pins, staples and clips.
Xtreme Rare Earth powered tube magnets are best at separating out weakly magnetic fine ferrous contaminants.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »