Activia Expands its Brand Through New Yogurt and Yogurt Drinks
The Dannon Co. Inc.,the White Plains, N.Y., subsidiary of France’s Groupe Danone, expands the Activia brand, adding two new functional products to its probiotic portfolio. Both cultured fresh dairy products, Activia Dairy Drinks and Activia Fiber contain Bifidus regularis, which is scientifically proven to help with slow intestinal transit when eaten daily for two weeks, as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Activia Drinks were designed for the on-the-go consumer and are packaged in a convenient single-serve bottle. They’re available in four-packs in Peach, Mixed Berry, Strawberry and Vanilla flavors.
Activia Fiber provides a good source of fiber with 3g in every 4-oz. serving, and contains cereal pieces for texture and a distinctive taste. It is available in three flavors: Strawberry, Vanilla and Peach.
Suggested retail price for Activia Dairy Drinks is $3.99 and Activia Fiber is $2.79.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »