Online Buzz for Quaker True Delights
Chicago-based Quaker Oats, a division of PepsiCo, introduces Quaker True Delights Granola Bars. Food lovers are “invited to be delighted” by this unique snack bar that is indulgent, yet surprisingly wholesome. Each bar is made with whole grain Quaker Oats, and delivers 3g of fiber, 140 calories and zero grams of trans fat.
Made with only premium ingredients, True Delights are indulgent combinations of real fruit, whole nuts and dark chocolate mixed into honey-drizzled Quaker Oats. Available in three flavors -- Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond and Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry – they take granola bars to a new and gourmet level.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »