Online Buzz for Quaker True Delights
Chicago-based Quaker Oats, a division of PepsiCo, introduces Quaker True Delights Granola Bars. Food lovers are “invited to be delighted” by this unique snack bar that is indulgent, yet surprisingly wholesome. Each bar is made with whole grain Quaker Oats, and delivers 3g of fiber, 140 calories and zero grams of trans fat.
Made with only premium ingredients, True Delights are indulgent combinations of real fruit, whole nuts and dark chocolate mixed into honey-drizzled Quaker Oats. Available in three flavors -- Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond and Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry – they take granola bars to a new and gourmet level.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »