Online Buzz for Quaker True Delights
Chicago-based Quaker Oats, a division of PepsiCo, introduces Quaker True Delights Granola Bars. Food lovers are “invited to be delighted” by this unique snack bar that is indulgent, yet surprisingly wholesome. Each bar is made with whole grain Quaker Oats, and delivers 3g of fiber, 140 calories and zero grams of trans fat.
Made with only premium ingredients, True Delights are indulgent combinations of real fruit, whole nuts and dark chocolate mixed into honey-drizzled Quaker Oats. Available in three flavors -- Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond and Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry – they take granola bars to a new and gourmet level.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »